Samples of My Work on Behalf of Applicants for the MPA Degree, Masters in Public Administration
- Master's Degree in Public and Economic Policy, Indian Applicant
- MPA Degree Program Sample, Taiwan, Chinese
- Master of Public Policy and Administration, Police Officer
- MPA, Masters Asian-American Taiwan
- MPA, Masters Indian Dentist
- MPA, Masters, Immigrant, Nigeria
- MA, Masters Global Affairs, China, India
- Masters Public Administration, MPA, Thailand
I want to help you get accepted to Graduate School in Public Administration, the MPA
I generally draft several Personal Statements of Purpose for graduate study in Public Administration each month and it is something that I have come to enjoy very much and I like to think that I am getting better and better the more MPA admissions statements I give my all to. I learn something important from each one that helps me to make the next one stronger. I have spent many years paying special attention to what programs and institutions in the area of Public Administration are looking for in applicants, specific qualities, interests, and characteristics that I will emphasize in your essay. Character is especially critical and I am an expert at portraying you on paper. It is all in the wording and I have what I like to think is a natural gift for statement expression.
It does not matter how good your grades are or your GRE scores, if the application contains obvious misspellings or grammatical mistakes, it's going to be a problem. Then, the admissions committees will assume the applicant was not entirely serious about his or her application.
It is very important that you review the style and presentation of your material. I would be happy to draft the first paragraph free of charge so that I have the opportunity to demonstrate to you how I can help in this regard. You will only need to pay for my services if you are very impressed with the first paragraph and decide to commission me to draft the entire statement.
You need a highly eloquent Statement that portrays you as someone with enormous potential to contribute to the advance of Public Administration over the long term. After you fill out my Online Interview Form, I will ask you some specific questions by email if I need any further information. Please also send your resume/CV and or rough draft if you have one:
Free Document Evaluation:
I would like to share with you the following 5 tips that I highly recommend that you put into practice as you apply for Graduate School in Public Administration (Affairs, Policy).
1. Relax: The graduate or business school application process is a major learning experience, and often applicants learn as they go. It takes time; it can be hectic and nerve racking; but at all times stay cool, calm, and positive. Maintaining calm and being optimistic allows the applicant to be reflective and thoughtful and greatly heightens your chances of being accepted.
2. Allow enough time: At minimum, take a few weeks to gather and compile all of the required material. Then check and recheck to make sure all of the elements are in line. The sooner that you get started the better off you will be. Make sure you don't wait until the last second before pushing the send button for your application.
3. Follow directions to the letter: Not following directions raises questions about how the candidate might adhere to policies and procedures once admitted and enrolled. If there is a word limit for essay questions, follow it. If you are asked for two letters of recommendation, for example, do not send more. If you are asked not to follow up via E-mail or phone, don't. Following directions shows respect and this is highly important.
4. Be professional: Maintaining a professional demeanor in all circumstances is a sign of maturity (especially in your statement). It's OK to have passion and confidence; in fact, they look for that in an applicant. It is never OK, however, to be overly aggressive, abrasive, or demanding.
Nearly 20 years of graduate admission experience at work on your file!
All Statements US$149.00 (Payment by Western Union or Moneygram--only once you are pleased with your model first paragraph)!
Online Payment: US$199.00 (USA only): Let me know if you would like a money request for this amount!
My name is Dr. Robert Edinger. I help applicants to Master's Degree programs from all over the world. I would be honored to draft a model first paragraph for your Statement at no obligation in order to promote my service. Rapid Document Evaluation! I especially enjoy working on behalf of those clients whose stated long term goals represent a significant contribution to the progressive enrichment of humanity, particularly with respect to the Developing World, where I live with my only child Davy, and the cause to which I dedicated my life.
An old wise man and creative writer, I draft a model first paragraph for your Statement free of charge to promote my service: Many of my clients Add Me as a Contact! on Skype. ID: DrRobertEdinger so that we can chat. Please note that I am not usually able to talk and I need your information in text form.
I live on a mountaintop overlooking Cochabamba, Bolivia, the exact center of South America, with my only child David. We live here primarily because his mother lives down in the valley and we share custody. Bolivia is a political ally of Iran, and the poorest and least developed country in South America. For these reasons, the only way that you can pay me for my services is through either Western Union or Moneygram. I appreciate that you take the time and effort to do this because you really like the first model paragraph that I have sent and you and you trust me to do a good job finishing your statement. I trust you as well to recommend me to your friends and colleagues if you are very pleased with your statement.
Please note that I attend to my clients in the order in which I have received their payments. All you need to do is drop by any Western Union or Moneygram worldwide, fill out the form, and pay the money. Please note that you also need to pay around US$10.00 to send the money. Free Consultations: firstname.lastname@example.org
My service is quite different from other statement writing services on the Internet for several reasons. I am the little guy on the web, not a big business like most of my competitors. You deal directly with me. I answer all of your questions completely free of charge and I am solely responsible for producing a statement that you are very pleased with.