- Masters Personal Statement Help
- Dr. Robert Edinger
- Cover Letter
- Disadvantaged Status
- Dual Masters
- Letter of Appeal
- Letter of Recommendation
- Summer School
- INTERVIEW! 1st Paragraph at No Charge!
Statements of Excellence for Admission to Graduate School in Public Administration
I want to help you get accepted to Graduate School in Public Administration, the MPA
It is very important that you review the style and presentation of your material. I would be happy to draft the first paragraph free of charge so that I have the opportunity to demonstrate to you how I can help in this regard. You will only need to pay for my services if you are very impressed with the first paragraph and decide to commission me to draft the entire statement.
You need a highly eloquent Statement that portrays you as someone with enormous potential to contribute to the advance of Public Administration over the long term. After you fill out my Online Interview Form, I will ask you some specific questions by email if I need any further information. Please also send your resume/CV and or rough draft if you have one:
Free Document Evaluation:
I would like to share with you the following 4 tips that I highly recommend that you put into practice as you apply for Graduate School in Public Administration (Affairs, Policy).
1. Relax: The graduate or business school application process is a major learning experience, and often applicants learn as they go. It takes time; it can be hectic and nerve racking; but at all times stay cool, calm, and positive. Maintaining calm and being optimistic allows the applicant to be reflective and thoughtful and greatly heightens your chances of being accepted.
2. Allow enough time: At minimum, take a few weeks to gather and compile all of the required material. Then check and recheck to make sure all of the elements are in line. The sooner that you get started the better off you will be. Make sure you don't wait until the last second before pushing the send button for your application.
3. Follow directions to the letter: Not following directions raises questions about how the candidate might adhere to policies and procedures once admitted and enrolled. If there is a word limit for essay questions, follow it. If you are asked for two letters of recommendation, for example, do not send more. If you are asked not to follow up via E-mail or phone, don't. Following directions shows respect and this is highly important.
4. Be professional: Maintaining a professional demeanor in all circumstances is a sign of maturity (especially in your statement). It's OK to have passion and confidence; in fact, they look for that in an applicant. It is never OK, however, to be overly aggressive, abrasive, or demanding.
I help applicants to Master's Degree programs from all over the world. I would be honored to draft a model first paragraph for your Statement at no obligation in order to promote my service. Rapid Document Evaluation! I especially enjoy working on behalf of those clients whose stated long term goals represent a significant contribution to the progressive enrichment of humanity, particularly with respect to the Developing World, where I live with my only child Davy, and the cause to which I dedicated my life.
If you are in a hurry for your statement and you want me to give you prompt attention and priority service, please make your payment as soon as possible. Often, I am able to finish your statement within 24 hours, no more than 48, after I have the information that I need to work with.
I help as many people as I can free of charge, by drafting a model first paragraph on their behalf. In many if not most cases, I also offer to finish the document on their behalf at the price listed above. I am limited in how many clients I am able to assist primarily by the fact that I have partial custody of my baby boy Davy, and he does not let me work unless he is asleep. This is also why it sometimes takes me about three days to finish your statement once you have made your payment.
In short, I only offer to draft complete statements for people whose story excites me, people who I feel strongly are in a unique position to give something of importance to their respective professions. And I only do my best, taking the time to reflect on your story as well, usually doing some internet research on your behalf.
2.) send resume/CV & rough draft to firstname.lastname@example.org
An old wise man and creative writer, I draft a model first paragraph for your Statement free of charge to promote my service: Many of my clients Add Me as a Contact! on Skype. ID: DrRobertEdinger so that we can chat. Please note that I am not usually able to talk and I need your information in text form.
Originally from the United States, I have now made my home in Bolivia at 56 years old. After earning my PHD in Religion (1995) from the University of Southern California, I have traveled much of the world, particularly Latin America. Since 2001, I have dedicated the bulk of my efforts to helping others to be accepted to graduate school, university, residency programs, etc.
I live with Davy on a mountaintop overlooking Cochabamba, Bolivia, the exact center of South America. We live here primarily because his mother lives down in the valley and we share custody. I appreciate that you put your trust in me because you really like the first model paragraph that I have sent and rest assured that I always do my best work finishing your statement. Please note that I also trust you as well to recommend me to your friends and colleagues when you are very pleased with your statement.